The Utilify Platform is the first .NET-based distributed computing platform designed to scale from a single machine to a large cloud environment such as Amazon's EC2.
It offers developers a robust platform and an easy to learn and use Framework API, to rapidly develop (or adapt) distributed applications to run on a cloud infrastructure or even a local network of computers.
The Platform consists of the following components:
- a set of Executors - that run on cloud instances / nodes and execute application tasks
- the Manager - that also runs on the cloud and manages the network of Executors and distributes tasks to them
- the Management Dashboard - which is a tool that helps to monitor and manage the Utilify Platform
- Framework API - to help developers create distributed applications to run on the Platform
Benefits for developers:
- Simple and easy-to-use framework
- Abstracts away the hardest parts of building a distributed application (threading, synchronisation, resource allocation and failure management)
- Familiar tools and technology (built on top of the .NET Framework, developers can use Visual Studio)
- More time to focus on the core business requirements and logic of the application
- Single code-base that will scale from a single machine to a cloud environment
Utilify Distributed Application Platform is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-11-13. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
Utilify Distributed Application Platform (version 1.0) has a file size of 2.17 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 73 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.